Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Anguish~!

I gave 'her' an ultimatum.

Either she wants a Long-Term R.E.A.L. relationship (with all the ups & downs, pains and gains).

Maybe she is REAL enough to read and see the genuine love.
-She amazed me though
.she is a fighter
.she is a passionate lover [almost obsessively]
.she is spiritual
.she is somewhat of an enigma (can't really figure her out --> gotta keep digging)
.she is evolving (with her style [dressing], words [blogging])
.she is consistent with her rhythm (waking up at dawn to pray and get work done)

Dear Lord:
Help me figure out where the feet are heading. What is ordained? I know what is written. I thoroughly know who I am.
I love myself enough to heal my own wounds, without attaching to someone.
I can suck energy, reciprocate it, but maybe I did wrong. All I know is I always give it back.

=================.

Go find 'him friend. He is waiting for you. If he still doesn't see you for the individual (complete) that you are.
Then it is his loss.

I just have to place my peace that _ I cannot be substitute
_ I cannot be temporary
_ I have no strength to be crutch no more

I love me, too you know!! Sheesh.

No comments: