Monday, June 13, 2011

Quotation ~ Flective [-@-}.

An ordinary Hip-Hop artist, speaking on truth of time of the life, plus on the verge of Breaking-Big.

Ma-Sha Allah, 'it' all comes together, with Divine Order... in T.I.M.E.

"It's kind of like a spinoff of it. When I look back in retrospect, where I was at in my life at the time, it was a dark period in my life. Where I am now, it's the exact opposite of where I was then. So it'll have the same dark feel to it, but it'll speak on triumph, overcoming adversity, the things I went through in the past.
The content will be brighter, but it'll still have that dark feel."

Blessed by 2011, to see a Slaughterhouse worth of music, bringing a Wolf that is Yellow, styled with a G-mix, unified by a sense of Detox for our Systems [800W Amp 12" Speaker ways].

OnE`!.

No comments: